Kamhen Information Security MasterClass
Who Should attend
- Staff tasked with the implementation and management of an ISO27002:2013 based information security management system (ISMS) NIST 800-53 and other regulations
- IT Managers/directors
- Business Analysts
- Those interested in transitioning into management
- Information Security Newbies
The course is designed for people who want to have a reasonable awareness of information security management or chart a new career path
Customized course for cyber or information security newbies.
Students receive comprehensive course materials with reference materials, including:
Course Ware (500 pages)
Case Studies and Exercises
Student Guides and Handouts (500+ pages)
The duration of the course is 4 days over 2 weekends
- £1,499 (public class)
- Proposed dates:
To register: Please email: email@example.com
Early registration is highly beneficial as there is a massive amount of course content that could be provided ahead of the class experience.
- A move from technology focus to People-Process-Technology
- A change in mind-set from tactical to strategic thinking.
- Allows you to look at things at an enterprise level and have an E-2-E view
- Enable you to harness your years of technical experience to understand the ‘why’ rather than the ‘how’
- To understand how technology is used to enable the business
- Will present excellent networking opportunities with your peers and access to experienced security management practitioners
- Give you a foothold in the thriving information security industry and hand holding till maturity, so learning experience is not limited to the class
- Enable you to have an intelligent conversation with the people who control the money (The Business) and enable them to make informed decisions.
- Improve your career prospects or career transition
- This class will be delivered in an intimate setting to allow the sharing of relevant work experiences
- Mentoring & Coaching – Interview prep, CV review, LinkedIn, Personal branding, Generating opportunities, Working with headhunters, Pep talks and more